Committment to Health, Safety & the Environment
Topline Mechanical takes OH&S & our environment very seriously, we welcome you to read our policies below.
HEALTH & SAFETY RISK MANAGEMENT POLICY
The Company's Objectives are:
- > To create a workplace environment free of work related fatalities, injuries, and diseases.
- > To support, encourage and promote efforts to achieve world class occupational health and safety performance.
- > To eliminate or control circumstances which lead to injury, property damage and business interruption.
Health & Safety Beliefs
- > Everyone has a responsibility for the health and safety of themselves and others
- > Identifiable hazards should have their risks eliminated or controlled
- > Every task, however urgent or important, should be done safely
- > Health and safety performance can be improved
- > Work related fatalities, injuries and diseases are preventable
These objectives will be achieved by:
- > Implementing adequate induction and on-going training of, instructions to and supervision for employees and contractors to assist them to carry out their tasks safely and efficiently
- > Planning, designing, installing, commissioning and operating fit for purpose equipment.
- > Providing and maintaining a Safety Management System in accordance with AS4801 & AS4804 as an important part of the day to day business operations.
- > Utilising systematic auditing procedures to measure and review the effectiveness of Safety Management Plans.
- > Examining the Health and Safety Hazards in current and future operations, by adopting a defined risk assessment and elimination or control process to operations.
We will prevent pollution wherever practicable and will pursue a policy of continuous improvement in this area.
We are committed to operating our facilities in compliance with all applicable environmental regulations, and in a manner that protects the quality of the environment, and the health and safety of our employees, our associates and the general public.
We are committed to minimising the generation of waste, and the passage of pollutants from our products and processes into the environment.
We will prevent pollution wherever practicable and will pursue a policy of continuous improvement in this area that will guide the environmental objectives and targets of our manufacturing operations, the development of new products, and the promotion of environmental awareness with suppliers and customers.