About Topline Mechanical
Locally owned & operated
Topline Mechanical Pty Ltd was incorporated on the 21st of January, 2008.
Our Mission Statement
Topline Mechanical Pty Ltd is a company built on the assumption that there is an intrinsic value, personal reward and financial reward in producing tangible products and services that offer customers more value than they expect to receive. We, meaning each employee of Topline Mechanical Pty Ltd, succeed because our customers succeed.
Our Company Goals
- > Production of quality products and services
- > Flexible Lead Times
- > Sustainable maintenance scheduling
- > Maintain professionalism and efficiency at all times
- > Act responsible as we are part of a much larger community therefore helping to protect our environment, provide economic opportunity fairly, work safely and consider the person in all of our business affairs
- > To strengthen our company’s position in the local mining industry and continue improving the range of services provided
- > To be a preferred employer for trades persons.
Experience where it's needed!
When you do business with Topline Mechanical, your company has the advantage with dealing with the owners of the business directly!
DIRECTOR & HEAD DIESEL FITTER
Andrew Sellers has an impressive resume having worked in a number of areas throughout Queensland.
- > Apprentice Diesel Fitter, Jericho Shire Council February 1999 to November 2002
- > Mine Tech Services, Mechanical Fitter, Oakey Creek Mine, Dysart February 2003 to May 2003
- > Hastings Deering, Mount Isa, Diesel Fitter (Level 7) May 2003 to November 2005
- > DAC Mining Services, Diesel Fitter sub-contract Foxleigh Mine November 2005 to March 2006
- > Hastings Deering, Mackay, CSA support diesel fitter April 2006 to December 2006
- > Topline Mechanical Pty Ltd, Director January 2007 to date
Competencies include Elevated work platform, Basic Electrics (Caterpillar Course), Tier II grader (Caterpillar Course), Off highway Trucks (Caterpillar Course), ET & SIS workshop (Caterpillar Course), Course in General Safety Induction (Construction Industry) and Certificate II in Mobile equipment Air conditioning.
Andrew holds Certificates for Approved Inspector Queensland Transport (cert no 16635), Certificate III in Engineering (Mechanical), Cert II Mobile equipment Air conditioning, Generic Coal Surface and Coal Generic Inductions at various Mines in the Bowen Basin.
Andrew is also ticketed to operate Graders, Scrapers, Loaders, Backhoes, Forklifts, Dozers, Overhead Bridge Gantry Cranes and Elevated Work Platforms. He holds an Open Heavy Vehicle licence and an HC licence.
EMAIL Andrew or call him on 0438 851 361
DIRECTOR, FINANCE & HR MANAGER
Linda Sellers is the Finance & HR Manager at Topline Mechanical Pty Ltd; Linda’s duties include:
- > Management of the Accounts Payable and Receivable
- > Invoicing
- > Bank Account reconciliation and maintenance of Cash Flow
- > Debtor Collection as required
- > Payroll
- > Workplace Health and Safety Officer
- > Telephone
- > Filing and Quality Assurance
- > Following up on job sheets and freighted parts
- > Part time Parts interpreter
- > General day to day office duties
EMAIL Linda or call her on 0427 879 945